$30 Mail-in Rebate!
Purchase a Mackie SRM150 now through April 30, 2017 and save $30!
Click here to register
By combining Mackie's proven mixer technology with the equally renowned SRM speaker technology they created a powerful compact great-sounding PA system that is affordable versatile and expandable. Featuring a 150W Class-D amplifier and 5.25" full-range neodymium driver the SRM150 provides extremely high output performance with fidelity that is far superior to anything else on the market.
- Extremely portable active loudspeaker system
- 3-channel mixer with 3-band active EQ
- 2 high-headroom Mackie Mic/line preamps with 48V phantom power
- Instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo channel for keyboards CD MP3 iPods etc.
- Combo "line in" for linking or adding inputs
- XLR "thru" with mic/line switch for linking more SRM150s or direct send to main PA
- 150-watts of high output Class-D power
- 5.25" premium-quality full-range neodymium driver
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 17.5kHz
- Complete system protection with built-in limiter
- 120 dB Maximum SPL@1meter
- Built-in top carry handle
- Integral aluminum heat sink
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Tough impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure