Mackie SRM150 SRM Series 5.25 In. Compact Powered PA System
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
More Financing Options
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
By combining Mackie's proven mixer technology with the equally renowned SRM speaker technology they created a powerful compact great-sounding PA system that is affordable versatile and expandable. Featuring a 150W Class-D amplifier and 5.25" full-range neodymium driver the SRM150 provides extremely high output performance with fidelity that is far superior to anything else on the market.
- Extremely portable active loudspeaker system
- Built-in Mackie mixer for superior sound quality with:
- 3-channel mixer with 3-band active EQ
- 2 high-headroom Mackie Mic/line preamps with 48V phantom power
- Instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo channel for keyboards CD MP3 iPods etc.
- Combo "line in" for linking or adding inputs
- XLR "thru" with mic/line switch for linking more SRM150s or direct send to main PA
- 150-watts of high output Class-D power
- 5.25" premium-quality full-range neodymium driver
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 17.5kHz
- Complete system protection with built-in limiter
- 120 dB Maximum SPL@1meter
- Built-in top carry handle
- Integral aluminum heat sink
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Tough impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure