Martin Special Financing!
Promotional financing for 12, 18, 24, or 36 months on purchases over $399 now through December 31, 2017
Apply online or Contact Us
A bass for the performing artist. The BCPA4 features a sapele back and sides and a solid spruce top a J-style cutaway body and Fishman F1 Analog Electronics for deep rich tone plugged-in or unplugged. A perfect marriage of upright and electric tone.
- Model: BCPA4
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: J-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Bass A-Frame ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Sapele
- Side Material: Sapele
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Special Bass
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Bass Profile
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Raised Gold Foil
- Heelcap: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 34''
- Number of Frets: 23
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly - Bass
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Bass - Black
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Bass Light Gauge Phosphor Bronze (MSP 4800)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 360 Hardshell
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog