Martin Special Financing!
Promotional financing for 12, 18, 24, or 36 months on purchases over $399 now through December 31, 2017
Apply online or Contact Us
Fashioned for player comfort, clear powerful tone and easy action, the D Jr. E is reduced to approximately 15/16” of the full Martin 14-fret Dreadnought dimension (14 ¼” width at the lower bout) with an expressive 24” scale length. A solid Sitka spruce top features scalloped ¼” high performance X-bracing with a double asymmetrical tone bar. The back and sides are bookmatched from sapele, and Richlite, an ebony alternative with similar hardness and appearance, is chosen for the fingerboard and bridge. The D Jr. E comes factory-equipped with Fishman’s Sonitone sound reinforcement system and includes a nylon gig bag. This model includes SUSTAINABLE WOOD CERTIFIED parts. See specifications for details.
- Construction: Mortoise and Tenon neck joint
- Body Size: D junior-14 fret
- Top material: Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Multi-stripe
- Bracing pattern: X brace
- Brace size: 1/4"
- Back material: Sapele
- Side material: Sapele
- Binding: Black
- Top inlay material: Multi-strip
- Neck material: Select hardwood
- Neck shape: Dreadnought junior
- Neck taper: High performance taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut material: White corian
- Headstock shape: Solid with dreadnought junior taper
- Headplate material: Rosewood HPL
- Headplate logo style: Script ink
- Fingerboard material: FSC certified richlite
- Scale length: 24"
- Number of frets total: 20
- Fingerboard inlay material: White plastic
- Fingerboard inlay style: Dots
- Side dots: White
- Back and side Finish: Hand rubbed
- Finish top: Hand rubbed
- Top color: clear
- Finish neck: Hand rubbed
- Bridge material: FSC certified richlite
- Bridge style: Junior style belly
- Bridge string spacing: 2 5/32"
- Saddle: Compensated white tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning machine: Chrome enclosed gear
- Pickguard: Faux tortoise
- Electronics: Fishman sonitone
- Bridge pin dots: Black plastic