Martin Special Financing!
Promotional financing for 12, 18, 24, or 36 months on purchases over $399 now through December 31, 2017
Apply online or Contact Us
While the Little Martin is our smallest guitar it is very big on tone quality and versatility. The LX1E acoustic electric model features a solid Sitka spruce top mahogany high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides and a warm satin finish. It’s ideal for travel student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire.
- Model: LX1E Little Martin
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Multiple Black/White Boltaron with Red Fiber
- Top Bracing Pattern: Modified X Series ''X''
- Top Braces: Crowned Cross Brace
- Back Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Side Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/LX Taper
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Scale Length: 23''
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/16''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: none
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish
- Bridge Material: Richlite
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome w/ Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
- Interior Label: Black Foil Label
- Electronics: Fishman Isys T w/Tuner