Martin Special Financing!
Promotional financing for 12, 18, 24, or 36 months on purchases over $399 now through December 31, 2017
Apply online or Contact Us
Martin LXME Little Martin Acoustic Electric Guitar
While the Little Martin is their smallest guitar, it is very big on tone, quality and versatility. The LXME acoustic-electric model is constructed of patented mahogany high-pressure laminate (HPL) back, sides and tops. It’s ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire. This model includes SUSTAINABLE WOOD CERTIFIED parts.
- Construction: Mortise and Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Top Material: HPL
- Top Detail: Spruce Pattern
- Rosette: Herringbone Ink
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Material: HPL
- Back Detail: Mahogany Pattern
- Side Material: HPL
- Side Detail: Mahogany Pattern
- Neck Material: Rust Birch Laminate
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid with LX Taper
- Headplate Material: Rosewood HPL
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 23"
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Side Dots: White
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Electronics: Fishman Isys T