MDrumLeveler is a unique tool specially designed for drums and percussive materials. It will improve the drum performances stabilize drum hit levels remove leakage and ambience and let you control the drum hits better than you ever could with traditional tools.
TRULY TRANSPARENT EVENT-BASED PROCESSING:
Traditional dynamic processors (compressors expanders gates...) detect levels of input samples and transform them depending on the transfer curve. This means that the gain is changing on every sample. This can be very well used to shape the sound itself but it is hard to make it transparent if you want to level individual drum hits. MDrumLeveler on the other hand analyzes the incoming audio detects events (drum hits for example) in it and transforms them somehow. That way it adjusts the level of each event but does not alter the actual sound or color so the results are unbelievably transparent.
IMPROVES DRUM PERFORMANCES:
No drummer's performance is perfect each hit has a different velocity and difference in levels are even exaggerated by the recording equipment. But there is a very high standard for perfectness in performances for most modern styles. Vocalists regularly use automatic tuner drummers have MDrumLeveler now. It can even out drum hit levels so the performance will just sound perfect even if it well is not.
REMOVES LEAKAGE AND AMBIENCE:
Traditionally you use gates to attenuate the audio in between separate hits in order to remove ambience and leakage from other instruments. That is necessary for modern tight mixes and very hard to accomplish with standard tools. MDrumLeveler can do it with unbelievable ease and provides unbelievable results thanks to the advanced event-based processing.
DRUM ENVELOPE SHAPING:
MDrumLeveler lets you shape the envelope of each drum hit. Whether you want a longer body or faster release it is no problem for MDrumLeveler. And you don't need to spend hours experimenting MDrumLeveler gives you a direct control of these parameters.
ADJUSTABLE TO ANY AUDIO MATERIAL:
Drum recordings are rarely flawless usually contain lots of leakage ambience artifacts... MDrumLeveler's event detector is highly adjustable. Among other settings you can use 2 parallel resonant band-pass filters to target the dominant frequencies of the drum you are interested in.
CAN BE USED LIVE:
MDrumLeveler's job cannot be done without looking into the future. By default it looks 20ms ahead which provides 100% accuracy for all standard drums. But you can get much lower - in most cases look-ahead below 5ms still works perfectly good enough for using it live. MDrumLeveler can know how hard you hit the drum just a few milliseconds after you do that.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable resizable GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S single channel up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST VST3 AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
- VST/VST3 compatible host
- Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X (10.5+ 32 & 64)
- VST/VST3/AU compatible host
- Intel/AMD processor