- Shipping & Returns
- Payment Plans
- Protect Your Gear
Extremely Realistic Reverbs
Convolution is an essential audio processing technology capable of recreating extremely realistic reverbs microphone and box simulations and even other plugins. MMultiBandConvolution can do it all with pristine audio quality and amazing flexibility. An integrated file manager displays the internal IR library or the global file system letting you choose from your own impulse response libraries. The plugin loads WAV FLAC and MP3 files recognizing multichannel wave files and even combining multiple files together for multichannel usage with several topologies such as true-stereo. The length of the impulse responses is only limited by your computing power. Integrated reverb and filter generator - besides loading IRs the plugin can generate them. This covers a few types of reverbs with several adjustable parameters and a filter generator usable for some technical operations. Each band can have 2 IR generators of any type file reverb or filter and using a simple slider you can control ratio between these two to create extremely realistic dynamic reverbs. By attaching the slider to one of the modulators you can easily make this process completely automatic yet extremely versatile. Does your music sound a little static? Well not anymore. You can modulate any parameter and each modulator can work as an LFO audio level follower enveloper randomizer and even pitch detector.
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Very fast optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable resizable GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S single channel up to 8 channels surround processing…
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Supports VST VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
- VST/VST3 compatible host
- Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
- Mac OS X (10.5+ 32 & 64)
- VST/VST3/AU compatible host
- Intel/AMD processor
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we'll do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. In most cases, orders ship within 1-3 business days. Shipping and delivery dates are not guaranteed unless otherwise specified.
Most orders $100 and over qualify for FREE shipping within the Continental United States. Some exclusions may apply.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Buy Online, Pick Up In Store
Most orders are usually ready within 24 hours for same-day pickup or get free shipping to your local store. Just choose the "Ship to store" option at checkout.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Local Same Day* Delivery to your doorstep
Get your musical dreams filled faster!
Making your online shopping a little easier. We offer an easy “Order Online, Deliver to your Doorstep” service.
This is currently available for these towns within California: San Rafael, San Anselmo, Fairfax, Larkspur, Greenbrae, Corte Madera, Novato, Sausalito, Belvedere/Tiburon, Ross, Kentfield, and Mill Valley. Shipping rates are shown at checkout. Contact us if you have any questions.
Deliveries are contracted to a 3rd party delivery service, locally owned and operated Marin Courier Express.
*Order online before 3pm, items will be delivered same day generally within 4 hours. 2 hour options are available for additional fee. Orders after 3pm will be delivered next day.
See our full Local Same Day* Delivery terms for all of the details.
Local Pickup Only
Some products are available for local pickup only. If you’d like this item shipped, please call or text us at 1 (888) 900-1959 to discuss shipping options.
Any new item (other than as noted in our full Return Policy) purchased from Bananas at Large may be returned within 14 days of the invoice date, for a full refund, exchange or credit. All Pre-Owned Products may be returned in 48 hours. All Clearance, “additional mark down”, additionally discounted, “blow out”, “door buster” or otherwise identified as on sale are all sales final.
For online orders, the above return policy begins on the day the items were delivered. We must receive an active tracking number within the specified time.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Play now & Pay later!
Make music more affordable with these easy payment plans. It only takes a few minutes to apply or just choose the payment option at checkout. Bananas at Large offers these online and in-store financing options: Affirm, Zibby, QuadPay, GetFinancing, Synchrony and more! Click here for details.
Bananas has teamed up with Clyde to offer product protection. Clyde partners with A-rated insurance carriers to offer warranty coverage on your musical instrument or audio equipment.
How does it work?
- Warranty coverage will replace or repair your product if your equipment or instruments breaks.
- To purchase, select the term-length and review the summary of coverage.
- After purchase, you’ll receive your contract via email.
- To file a claim, visit hiclyde.com and submit the contract ID found in your email.
- Power Surges
- Wear and Tear
Mac OS X: