MELDA MRhythmizer [Download]
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
More Financing Options
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
Control time Volume & Filters
From gating to glitching repeating to scratching all with stunning audio quality that's MRhythmizer a unique time manipulation effect that uses an integrated sequencer to control time volume and filters. MRhythmizer brings your music to life say goodbye to boring audio performances!
The integrated sequencers will bring life into otherwise static performances. Switch between sequences using the controller you like the most whether it is MIDI keyboard MIDI pad-type controller automation or you can even attach it to a modulator so that it switches automatically!
We all know scratches but with MRhythmizer you can scratch easily using a simple slider or you can use modulators and the plugin will do it automatically!
Love the sound of Melda's plugins but wish there were some way to quickly create motion in your sequences? Enter Melda modulation heaven. Modulate any parameter from the unique set of modulation sources which includes LFOs audio level followers envelope generators randomizer and pitch detectors.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable resizable GPU accelerated
- Unique visualization engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S single channel up to 8 channels surround processing…
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Sinc interpolation
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
- VST/VST3 compatible host
- Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
Mac OS X:
- Mac OS X (10.5+ 32 & 64)
- VST/VST3/AU compatible host
- Intel/AMD processor