Express Plus 5:25 1x12 Combo
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25 Plus 1x12 Combo Amp
If you thought the Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25 combo amplifier couldn't get any better meet the re-designed Express 5:25 Plus 1 x 12 tube combo amp. The plus means Mesa/Boogie made some major enhancements to the Express 5:25+ to give it an even better clean voice a sweet 5-band graphic EQ a switchable solo mode and more. You can also run the Express 5:25+ at three different power levels (5W/15W/25W) so it's easy to dial in the perfect amount of headroom for any situation whether you're playing live or in the studio. Bottom line you get an amp that's ready to perform as hard as you do with the Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25+ tube combo amplifier.
- Amp Type: Tube
- Chassis Material: Aluminum
- Rectifier Type: Silicon Diodes
- Preamp Tubes: 5x Mesa 12AX7
- Power Amp Tubes: 2x Mesa EL-84
- Maintenance Free Fixed Bias: Yes
- Wattages: 5, 15 or 25 Watts - Channel Assignable
- Power Amp Details: Mesa's Patented Multi-Watt™ (Patent 7,602,927) Power Amp, featuring Duo-Class™ (Patent 7,173,488) and Dyna-Watt™ technologies, provides three power and two operating-class options that are channel assignable via two 5/15/25 Watt Power Switches: Choose 1 power tube operating in pure vintage Class A (single-ended), producing 5 Watts - 2 tubes running in pure Class A, Push-Pull, producing 15 Watts or 2 tubes operating in Mesa's proprietary Dyna-Watt™ Class A/B power, producing 25 Watts
- Convection or Fancooling: Convection
- Number of Footswitchable Channels (or Modes): Two Channels
- Number of Style Modes: Four
- Number of Style Modes Per Channel: Two
- Types of Style Modes Per Channel: Ch. 1 = Clean or Crunch, Ch. 2 = Blues or Burn
- Channel Controls : Each Channel features Independent 2-Position Style Mode Switch, 5/15/25 Watt Multi-Watt™ Switch, Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Footswitchable Reverb, Master and Footswitchable or Auto-Assignable Contour Depth Control
- Graphic EQ and/or Contour: Selectable 5-Band Graphic EQ and Contour (Footswitchable, Channel Assignable or Off)
- Reverb / Effects & Bypass Options: Footswitchable, All-Tube, Long Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls
- Effects Loop & Bypass Options: Fully Buffered Series FX Loop
- Global Solo Level Control & Bypassable Options: Yes (Over each channel when activated)
- External Switching Jack Options and/or Midi: External Switching Jacks for Channel 1/2, Reverb, EQ & Solo
- Speaker Outputs: One 8 Ohm and Two 4 Ohm