MESA/Boogie Mark V Medium Amp Head2.MVM.BB
- Shipping & Returns
- Payment Plans
- Protect Your Gear
Mesa Boogie 2.MVM.BB, Mark V Medium Head
IT TOOK 40 YEARS of Randall Smith's experience designing high-performance tube amps to get this much TONE under one roof and keep it easy to dial. More than a collection of amplifiers the MARK FIVE™ is a living history of MESA's® contributions and a tribute to the evolution of electric guitar tone. THEY'RE ALL HERE: the MARK I® the MARK IIC+® the MARK IV®… all these are faithful recreations that benefit from our decades of refinement and leave many saying they're better than the original! More than our Greatest Hits you'll also find some new Brit-inspired circuits here that rival these classic Boogie sounds and are destined to become iconic on their own merit. No less than 9 patents stand guard over your Tone… ensuring your investment will be protected and your amp will hold its value. (MARK II C's and MARK IV's still sell for more than their original purchase price). Beware of Imitators!
- Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34)
- Fixed Bias for Consistent Maintenance Free Performance
- Full Power/Variac Power™ Switch (Patent 5 091 700)
- 3 Fully Independent Channels with 9 Modes (Channel 1 = Clean Fat or Tweed™ Channel 2 = Edge Crunch or Mark I™ Channel 3 = Mark IIC+™ Mark IV™ or Extreme)
- Normal/Bold Switch on Channel 1 Normal/Thick Switch on Channel 2 (Mark I mode only) Normal/Bright Switch & Pentode/Triode Switch on Channel 3
- Each Channel features: Independent Gain Treble Mid Bass Presence Master Footswitchable or Auto-Assignable Contour Depth Control Footswitchable All-Tube Long Spring Reverb Control Rectifier Tracking™ (Auto-selects Tube for all 10 Watt Modes Diode for all 90 Watt Modes selectable Tube or Diode for 45 Watt Modes on Channels 1 and 2 Diode for 45 Watt Mode on Channel 3 - Patents 5 168 438 & 7 193 458)
- 5 Band Graphic EQ is Footswitchable Channel Assignable and Selectable between 1 group of 5-Band Sliders or 3 channel specific variable depth Contour Controls
- Footswitchable Channel Assignable or True Bypassable Fully Buffered FX Loop with Send Level Control (over all channels when activated)
- Output Level Control (over all channels when activated)
- Footswitchable Solo Level Control – Patent 6 724 897 (over all channels when activated)
- True Hard Bypass Switch removes FX Loops Output Level & Solo Level Controls from signal path
- Tuner Output w/Footswitchable Mute
- Slave Out w/Level Control
- Fan Cooled with On/Off Switch
- External Switching Jacks for Channels 2 3 (channel 1 is default) EQ & Solo
- Aluminum Chassis • New 4x4 - 8 Button Footswitch (Bottom Row: Channel 1 Channel 2 Channel 3 Solo – Top Row: Reverb FX Loop EQ & Tuner Mute)
- Slip Cover
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we'll do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. In most cases, orders ship within 1-3 business days. Shipping and delivery dates are not guaranteed unless otherwise specified.
Most orders $50.00 and over qualify for FREE shipping within the Continental United States. Some exclusions may apply.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store
Most orders are usually ready within 24 hours for same-day pickup or get free shipping to your local store. Just choose the "Ship to store" option at checkout.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Local Pickup Only
Some products are available for local pickup only. If you’d like this item shipped, please contact us at 1 (888) 900-1959 to discuss shipping options.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we'll take care of it, no monkey business, we promise.
Instrument doesn't sound right or just not happy with the product? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 14 days of the invoice date or on the day the items were delivered, for a full refund of the purchase price minus shipping costs, or for exchange or credit.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Play now & Pay later!
Make music more affordable with these easy payment plans. It only takes a few minutes to apply or just choose the payment option at checkout. Bananas at Large offers these online and in-store financing options: Sezzle, Affirm, FuturePay, Community Finance, Synchrony and more! Click here for details.
Who is Warranty Life?
Warranty Life is a premium provider of protection plans. Backed by A- Rated carriers or better, our protection plans bring you piece of mind knowing you are covered.
With each WarrantyLife purchase comes a free online warranty account, where you can track the warranty coverage, review Terms and Conditions and gain access to claim information should you need it. Something not offered by other warranty companies.
- Power surges
- Mechanical or electrical failures, including those due to normal wear and tear
- Defects in materials and workmanship
- Internal heat, dust and humidity