MasterCheck immediately reveals how the consumer will hear your productions on todays music platforms. Mix and master to target and the quality of your audio will be assured all the way to the consumer with no nasty surprises after release.
Compare and contrast your productions with reference works and learn from the best. MasterCheck gives you the tools to evaluate your work and seize the competitive advantage by producing directly for the playout environment allowing you to effectively utilise maximum dynamic range without compromising on loudness or risking distortion introduced by mp3 or AAC compression.
MasterCheck instantly de-mystifies loudness normalised playout systems showing you the effect of compression on your audio so you can immediately determine how much is enough and by using loudness matching exactly what is happening to the transients etc. as the compression increases. Now you can quickly find the point beyond which playout systems kick into effect putting you back in control of how your productions will sound.
Standard consumer presets
- Apple iTunes Radio
- Radio (replay gain)
- EBU R128
- ATSC A/85 (Calm Act)
- Mobile streaming
- Target playout platform
- Cross reference other productions
- Audition loudness matched FX chains
- Absolute or differential readings
- Colour banded target zones
- Program loudness
- PLR (Peak to Loudness Ratio) dynamics reading
- Short-term loudness
- ITU compliant inter-sample peak
- Mac OSX 10.4.x G4 1.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP or Windows Vista Pentium 1.4 GHz 512 MB RAM