OHM Force Quad Frohmage [Download]
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
More Financing Options
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
4-band sonic chisel
For those eager for greater freedom in shaping sound Quad Frohmage is very likely to become your favourite tool. The various filters and modulators - and the way that you can combine them - promise countless hours of experimentation. Delve into the essence of sound itself and let the sculptor within you out.
- Quad bands
- Unlimited modulation
- Time - Synched phasing matching BPM
- Complete filterbank
- User-friendly Interface
- Two skins two paths to the Force
- A Four filters unit that you can assemble in every possible way.
- 30 filter modes for each of those filters.
- Advanced LFO module with 10 LFO types Sample and Hold and smoothness control.
- Advanced Envelope Follower module with Attack Hold and Release settings.
- Advanced XADSR module with and extra Sustain time parameter and an incredibly handy Sensitivity setting.
- Apply those modulators to any parameter you want - even the three at the same time using a factor from -1 to +1.
- Easy BPM synchronization for all the modulation parameters - not only LFO but actually any parameter related to time (like ... say ... attack ... decay ... do you get it ?).
- Handful Copy and Paste feature to duplicate modulation parameters.
- Advanced GUI full of live-dedicated features such as flying knobs preset morphing and grouped parameters…
- Advanced MIDI support with autobind feature and fast configuration.Modulation can even been driven by a MIDI keyboard with either velocity or tone. In this last case you have the possibility to adjust the frequency of the filter to the corresponding note.
RequirementsMac (32/64)Windows (32/64)VST (For Windows and Mac)Audio Units (for Mac only)RTAS (For Windows and Mac)