- Shipping & Returns
- Payment Plans
- Protect Your Gear
DJ Software For Mobile DJ`s
PCDJ Red Mobile 2 for Windows or MAC is DJ software designed for pro DJ’s and Entertainers. Red Mobile 2.0 boasts a powerful library that allows you to import, mix and search all of your MP3, OGG, WMA, FLAC, WAV files, MP3+G unprotected iTunes files quickly and easily. New in version 2 is karaoke show hosting the ability to playback MP3+G karaoke files and display lyrics on an external monitor/TV. Complete with features such as fully automated auto-mix, one-click beat sync, a mix-now button for quick cross-fade and play, all packaged in a very easy-to-use interface; you have the perfect DJ solution to take on any gig in any environment. Less screen clutter and just the right feature set to make your job as easy as possible. Concentrate on your clients and not your DJ software!
- You have a classic DJ setup with 2 decks mixer and track library.
- Manual or fully automatic mixing
- One-click beat-sync and sync start
- NEW! MP3+G karaoke file playback and lyrics output (zip and uncompressed)
- Seamless intelligent looping and beat-skip
- Automatic BPM detection (with beat-grid) with batch-calculation
- Midi-Learn for simple mapping of DJ midi-controllers and/or your Windows/MAC keyboard
- Effects: Flanger Echo AutoPan Phaser Delay Reverb and Beat waw
- Vinyl simulation including scratch pitch reverse play
- Separate headphones output and song pre-listening
- KeyLock (MasterTempo) with on/off selector
- Perceptual automatic gain (volume control)
- Record your mix to MP3 WAV or AIFF
- ASIO/CoreAudio low-latency support
- Browsing system with unlimited lists disk explorer database and iTunes library import support
- Load the whole song in RAM for instant access
- Library filters for Audio vs Karaoke files
- 5 CUE or hot-CUE points and gradual pitch bend
- Multiple skins support (graphical interfaces) – create your own skins!
- Red Mobile 2 reads mp3 m4a wav aiff ogg cda flac and more!(Non DRM)
- Red Mobile 2 works cross-platform so your purchase will work equally well on a Windows computer as it will on a MAC!
- One purchase allows activation on three computers
- CPU: at least 2GHz processor with 2 cores or more. (Windows: 7/8 only) (Mac: Intel based CPU with OSX 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or greater required)
- RAM: Minimum 2 gig
- Video card: Dedicated card with at least 256mb required for karaoke playback.
- DirectX or ASIO compatible sound card (Mac: Core Audio)
- 40 MB free on the hard-drive
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we'll do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. In most cases, orders ship within 1-3 business days. Shipping and delivery dates are not guaranteed unless otherwise specified.
Most orders $100 and over qualify for FREE shipping within the Continental United States. Some exclusions may apply.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Buy Online, Pick Up In Store
Most orders are usually ready within 24 hours for same-day pickup or get free shipping to your local store. Just choose the "Ship to store" option at checkout.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Local Same Day* Delivery to your doorstep
Get your musical dreams filled faster!
Making your online shopping a little easier. We offer an easy “Order Online, Deliver to your Doorstep” service.
This is currently available for these towns within California: San Rafael, San Anselmo, Fairfax, Larkspur, Greenbrae, Corte Madera, Novato, Sausalito, Belvedere/Tiburon, Ross, Kentfield, and Mill Valley. Shipping rates are shown at checkout. Contact us if you have any questions.
Deliveries are contracted to a 3rd party delivery service, locally owned and operated Marin Courier Express.
*Order online before 3pm, items will be delivered same day generally within 4 hours. 2 hour options are available for additional fee. Orders after 3pm will be delivered next day.
See our full Local Same Day* Delivery terms for all of the details.
Local Pickup Only
Some products are available for local pickup only. If you’d like this item shipped, please call or text us at 1 (888) 900-1959 to discuss shipping options.
Bananas does not warranty tubes in transit. We offer a tube removal and individual bubble wrap service for $45 if a customer requests (for standard amps, more complex amps that take more time may be a higher fee). Customers buying any tube product and having it shipped should understand and realize that we cannot be responsible for damaged tubes from transit. This applies to all new and used products. Certain manufactures offer a tube warranty on their new products as a courtesy, and that is available thru the manufacturer warranty process for all new products where that applies.
Any new item (other than as noted in our full Return Policy) purchased from Bananas at Large may be returned within 14 days of the invoice date, for a full refund, exchange or credit. All Pre-Owned Products may be returned in 48 hours. All Clearance, “additional mark down”, additionally discounted, “blow out”, “door buster” or otherwise identified as on sale are all sales final.
For online orders, the above return policy begins on the day the items were delivered. We must receive an active tracking number within the specified time.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Play now & Pay later!
Make music more affordable with these easy payment plans. It only takes a few minutes to apply or just choose the payment option at checkout. Bananas at Large offers these online and in-store financing options: Affirm, QuadPay, Acima Credit, GreenSky, GetFinancing, Synchrony and more! Click here for details.
Bananas has teamed up with Clyde to offer product protection. Clyde partners with A-rated insurance carriers to offer warranty coverage on your musical instrument or audio equipment.
How does it work?
- Warranty coverage will replace or repair your product if your equipment or instruments breaks.
- To purchase, select the term-length and review the summary of coverage.
- After purchase, you’ll receive your contract via email.
- To file a claim, visit hiclyde.com and submit the contract ID found in your email.
- Power Surges
- Wear and Tear
Warning: Some of the products purchased at Bananas At Large can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.