The historical piano collection 2 from the Kremsegg Schloss Museum (Austria) includes 4 exceptional instruments from the 18th and 19th centuries.
Incomparable for rendering the music of the Classical period these instruments can also be used for more recent compositions. The Bechstein particularly with a design approaching that of a modern piano illuminates jazz and other modern music.
- Bechstein (1899) - Rondo Op. 14 (F. Mendelssohn)
- Pleyel (1835) - Andante Spianato and Polonaise Op. 22 (F. Chopin)
- Frenzel (1841) - Mozart - Sonata in D Major K. 311 (W.A. Mozart)
- Broadwood (1796) - Sonata Op. 110 (L. van Beethoven)
- Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo OS X 10.5 or later
- PCIntel Core 2 Duo or AMD X2 Windows 7 Windows 8 Vista XP