Rivera Mini Rockcrusher Recording Load Box and Speaker EmulatorMini Rocrec
The Mini Rockrec™ is a load box and speaker emulator that provides the safest load for your tube amp and gives the best sounding authentic analog guitar tones direct! Featuring 6 sought after voicings, 4/8/16 ohm impedance selector switch (for a perfect match with any amp), balanced XLR and unbalanced direct out, no EQ line out for cab simulation software, and a headphone out for late night jamming. Overbuilt with mega thermal capacity to easily handle up to 300watts of tube power with ease-in 4 or 16 ohm settings. MADE IN THE USA
Some 100watt tube amps actually can hit 170watts when maxed out. The Mini Rockrec can handle the power with ease while keeping the impedance tolerances tight. Even SVT owners can ditch their cabinet and safely load their 300watt amp when in the 4 or 16 ohm position.
Front of house mixers will love getting your amps authentic tone direct without having drums and bass bleeding into the mic on a cabinet, causing a poor mix. You can also get amazing tones direct to your recording interface for home recording with 6 sculpted voices to choose from. The Rivera® Mini RockRec™ will also allow you to run 3 outs simultaneously, two with the EQ and one without. This allows you to record tracks with the RockRec’s EQ and one with EQ bypassed (perfect to use with your favorite cabinet modeling software).
- Speaker cap simulator and load box with 4/8/16 ohm switch
- Provide a safe load for your guitar or bass amplifier rated up to 300 Watts (4 or 16 ohm must be selected otherwise 150watts at 8 ohms)
- 6 voicing to choose from
- 3 outs which can be run simultaneously which include direct XLR balanced and 1/4" unbalanced out and line out (no EQ) unbalanced out
- Allows you to play your amp without a speaker cabinet connected
- Makes it easy to connect your guitar amp directly to a mixing console, mic preamp, or recording device
- Headphone out for late night jamming or real time no latency monitoring
Click here to read the manual.