If you’re looking to add MIDI capabilities to your amplifier (or other non-MIDI equipment), the Mini Amp Gizmo is your solution. It can interface to virtually any equipment that uses a footswitch jack or 1/4" external switching jack(s). Once your equipment is connected to the Mini Amp Gizmo, you’ll be able to control all of its footswitchable features from any standard MIDI controller.
By simplifying the Mini Amp Gizmo to have a single switching jack, they're were able to reduce both the cost and size compared to the original Amp Gizmo. Yet the Mini Amp Gizmo still features the ease of use and versatility the original Amp Gizmo is known for.
- The same easy programmability and compatibility as the original Amp Gizmo
- Works with all of the Amp Gizmo interface cables
- Able to control most amps that have 1/4" footswitch jacks using our 1/4" interface cable
- Eight switches provide enough capacity to switch the features of the most complicated amps
- High quality relays are used to provide the most compatible switching
- Both latching and momentary switching are supported, further increasing compatibility
- The Mini Amp Gizmo can store 256 programs – probably more than you’ll ever need. You can transfer program data to and from a computer or between two Mini Amp Gizmos in order to keep a backup of your settings
- The Mini Amp Gizmo will not cause hum due to ground loops. The switching jack is electrically isolated from the rest of the circuit.
- Run only a single cable to your MIDI footswitch! The Mini Amp Gizmo can provide phantom power to most MIDI footswitches, eliminating the need to have a separate power supply
- Solid and durable with a powder coated aluminum case
- 2 year limited warranty