Rocktron Velocity 300 Watt Rack Amplifier
The Velocity 300 provides 150 watts/channel when used in stereo applications or 300 watts mono bridged into a 8 ohm load!
The Velocity 300 has a unique “Reactance” circuit that actually replicates the output impedance of tube amplifiers—so you can get the same great sound that a tube amplifier delivers in a reliable solid state design. And because it is a variable control you can customize your Velocity 300 to sound like any of your favorite tube amps. Best of all this feature is available in the mono bridged mode too! In addition the Velocity 300 has “Definition” controls to give you that little bit of edge you need to bring your playing out in the mix. It also has automatic short circuit protection which detects problems and shuts down the amplifier before any internal damage can be done.
- 115/230 VAC voltage selector switch.
- An AC power detect circuit which ensures that the amplifier outputs shut down first when AC is removed. This will guard against any thumps or pops that could otherwise occur potentially damaging speakers when power is cut to the amplifier.
- Differential input buffers to eliminate ground loop hum coming from the power amp
- Output Power (Unbridged) - 150 watts per channel @ 4 ohms (both channel driven) 75 watts per channel @ 8 ohms (both channels driven) 37.5 watts per channel @ 16ohms (both channels driven)
- Output Power (Bridged) - 300 watts @ 8 ohms 170 watts @ 16 ohms
- Input Sensitivity - -7.3dBu (0.335V RMS) 4W stereo for rated output at max. gain
- Maximum Input Level - 23dBu (10.95V RMS) input stage clip point
- Maximum Output Level - 35dBu (4W bridged)
- Maximum Gain - 36dB
- Noise Floor - -75dBu typical (referenced to 1 watt)
- Dynamic Range - 95dB
- Distortion (Typical) - 0.1% THD
- Frequency Response - 20Hz - 20KHz +0/-3dB
- Current Consumption - 5 amps @115VAC max. (575 watts)
- Dimensions - 19x 1 3/4 x 9 1/2 483mm x 44mm x 241mm
- Weight - 18lbs 7.80kg