IMPAKT captures instruments and performances that goes far beyond standard performance techniques and practices. From the massive collection of material sampled Sample Logic has crafted an insane suite of innovative dynamic and original cinematic instruments bringing forward a new genre of sound where music and sound design collide.
IMPAKT’s spectacular user interface was designed with the composer and sound designer in mind providing effortless control for complete customization. IMPAKT is all about user experience with the freedom to infinitely transform samples into awesome evolving instruments with endless possibilities.
- “Multi-core Effect Sequencers” for real-time effect automation
- “Triggers” – 48 unique effect chains
- “Arpeggigater” – sequencer based gate effect
- “LFO” section to make things wobble
- “Wave” – additive/subtractive synthesis engine
- “Pitch” sequencer for quick and easy real-time pattern based transpositions
- “Space” – a 3D sound mixer for traditional instruments that can dramatically change the listening perspective in realtime.
- “Loop” – audio sliced based effect engine that can bypass and turn effects and parameters on in realtime that is included on all tempo-synced loop instruments
- “Multi Script Macros” for real-time sequencing of instrument parameter controls
- Kontakt 5 Player 5.1 or higher (free download) or full version of Kontakt 5.1 or higher (sold separately)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update) Intel Core Duo 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack 32/64 Bit) Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- 1 GB free disk space for Kontakt 5 Player
- 5+ GB of free disk space
- 20 GB free disk space for IMPAKT sample content
- Kontkat is continously being updated. For the latest system compatibilities visit the Native Instruments website.