Smart phones make it easy to make movies. And Movie Studio makes it even easier to make those movies stand out. With a streamlined workflow powerful editing tools and a vast array of video and audio effects the art of moviemaking is right at your fingertips. Add titles and music. Add color correction and transitions. Movie Studio offers all the tools and features you'll need to put your masterpiece together fast.
- Movie Studio is the first step in making beautiful movies. Personalize your videos with text animations scrolling credits and more. You can adjust your video to play in slow or fast motion or you can reverse your video as well as apply advanced effects like green screen and picture-in-picture!
- Add flair to your movies with transitions and text tools. Access built-in dissolves and wipes to stylishly transition from one scene to another or use the new Titles & Text plug-in to animate your text events. Make your words drop from above or shake like an earthquake. It’s easy to make your movies shine.
- Easily restore dull washed-out footage apply brightness and contrast stabilize shaky video balance colors and remove red-eye from photos. Movie Studio includes sophisticated image-restoration and color-correction tools for a variety of tasks.
- Studio software includes over 500 customizable transitions filters and effects to add a professional look to your movies. All of the video effects can be adjusted over time. You can even animate the effect so it changes with every frame on the timeline.
- Quickly import digital photos and video from a variety of digital devices including HDV and AVCHD™ camcorders smart phones and DSLR cameras.
- Movie Studio includes powerful audio tools that enable you to create movies that sound as good as they look. Use the software to create custom music soundtracks remove unwanted noise from video footage apply effects to a single audio event use track envelopes to control audio volume and panning record and edit live audio and more!
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- IEEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD XDCAM EX NXCAM or DVD camcorders)
- 512 MB GPU memory
- Supported NVIDIA AMD or Intel GPU
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)