Sony Vegas Pro Production Asst [Download]
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
More Financing Options
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
Developed in partnership with VASST the Vegas Pro Production Assistant plug-in enhances the functionality of Vegas Pro software with a set of batch processing and workflow automation tools. The Production Assistant plug-in automates many frequent tasks and processes to save hours of tedious editing work. And with a complete set of video tutorials to help you get started it's easy to use.
- Automatically swap placeholder slugs with program media
- Automated broadcast color processing presets including correction for tungsten balance fluorescent lighting indoor white balance problems and stage lighting issues
- Quickly remove gaps between media events
- Widescreen converter tool for complete control over display of HD/SD 16:9/4:3 and mixed media and other automated pan/crop techniques
- Add image overlays at regular or fixed intervals for automated network bug placement and other watermarks
- Automatically add customized crossfades between video events
- Efficiently produce powerful video and photo montages
- Quickly split stereo tracks to separate mono tracks
- Easily create motion fly-ins over a background for video and still sequences
- Automatically create volume envelopes to duck audio for voiceover work
- Convert 4:3 fullscreen clips to 16:9 or pull a 4:3 center-cut from 16:9 material
- Add a film look to your projects with 21 included video filters
- Automatically place lower thirds-includes over 50 animated lower thirds
- Create customized presets for repetitive batch processing workflows
- Quickly encode video with built-in batch processing presets for a variety of delivery options
- Batch process media for playback rate broadcast color video filters marker creation image sequence creation crop and aspect ratio image background/underlay/overlay audio normalization and interlace flicker reduction
- Supported Computer Format: PC
- Supported Plug-In Formats: VST
- Supported Audio Formats: WAVE Broadcast WAVE WAVE64 AC-3 MP3 AIFF
- Not Mac compatible
- Hardware Requirements - PC:2GHz CPU or faster 1GB RAM
- OS Requirements - Mac: Not Mac compatible
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows XP or later