Drum Leveler is a new beat detection-based downward and upward compressor/expander. By selectively applying gain to single drum beats Drum Leveler easily achieves the desired target level for each beat without affecting bleed noise or beats that are out of the user-defined processing range.
Unlike traditional envelope-followers that detect incoming levels and utilize VCA to apply gain changes Drum Leveler runs an advanced new algorithm that takes full advantage of the digital domain – allowing unparalleled control over your drums' dynamics. Drum Leveler is powerful yet easy to use. It will help you achieve solid driving grooves improve clarity and add punch to any percussive performance.
Drum Leveler brings a new radical approach to drum’s dynamics control. We’d like to encourage you to take the time and explore Drum Leveler to utilize its full power.
- Transparent beat detection-based simultaneous upward & downward compressor/expander
- Applies gain to each beat individually to achieve set target level
- Gain reduction and expansion is transient-accurate to the drum beat for artifacts-free transients reproduction
- Dual threshold levels allows processing any level range to affect only specific beats within a track such as ghost notes or bleed without affecting other beats
- Mono Stereo Dual Mono and Mid/Side operation modes
- Easy to use and intuitive user interface
- Drum Leveler is available for Mac & PC in AAX RTAS VST and AU formats in 32 and 64 bits where applies