Squier Vintage Modified Bass VI, Rosewood Fingerboard, Black
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
More Financing Options
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
Squier Vintage Modified Bass VI Rosewood Fingerboard Black
The original model of 1961-1975 has provided distinctively voiced low end for everyone from the Beatles to the Black Keys Cream to the Cure and many others.
The Vintage Modified Bass VI delivers authentically vintage-style look and tone with a few modern touches such as a comfortable “modern C” neck profile and 9.5” fingerboard radius (the originals were 7.25”) and three custom Jaguar single-coil pickups with notched “claw” shielding rings (reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup).
Other features include the model’s classic 30” scale (standard tuning one octave lower than a guitar) maple neck bound rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and pearloid block inlays four two-position slider switches (on/off switch for each pickup and one bass-cut “strangle” tone circuit switch) three-ply white-black-white pickguard two black plastic control knobs (master volume master tone) and vintage-style six-saddle bridge with non-locking floating vibrato.
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Scale Length: 30 (762 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5 (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650 (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier®
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Single-Coil Jaguar with Claw
- Middle Pickup: Custom Single-Coil Jaguar Reverse-Wound/Reverse-Polarity with Claw
- Neck Pickup: Custom Single-Coil Jaguar with Claw
- Controls: Master Volume Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-On/Off Slide Switches (One for Each Pickup)
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Special Electronics: 2-Position Slide Switch for Bass-Cut Strangle Circuit
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: NPS .025 to .095 Tuned E to E (1 Octave Down)
- Unique Features: White Bound Fingerboard Single Wing String Tree