Taylor 322ce Grand Concert Acoustic Electric with ES2 (2016)
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
More Financing Options
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
The mahogany-top cutaway Grand Concert 322ce (2016) will appeal to rootsy fingerstyle players craving a comfortable playing experience. The 24-7/8-inch neck makes fretting and bending strings easier, while the blackwood/mahogany wood pairing yields a surprisingly warm and dynamic tonal response for a smaller body. A smooth shaded edgeburst adds a tasteful vintage look that complements the rich-grained mahogany top. Appointments include a black pickguard, Italian acrylic small diamond fretboard inlays, black binding with crisp white top trim, 3-ring rosette, and satin finish. The guitar comes equipped with a Venetian cutaway and Expression System 2 electronics for a smooth plug-and-play experience.
- Shapes: Grand Concert
- Top Woods: Tropical Mahogany
- Body Woods: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Bracing: Standard with Relief Rout
- Pickguard: Black
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Truss Rod Cover: Indian Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Binding: Black
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Stain/Sunburst: Medium Brown Stain with Shaded Edge Burst Top
- Top Finish: Satin
- Rosette Mat.: Plastic
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Binding: Black
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Heel Length: 3-1/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Diamonds
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Buttons: Nickel