TEK-IT AUDIO Tekit APC Punk Console [Download]
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
More Financing Options
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
DIY punk console synthesizer
Virtual re-creation of a popular DIY circuit the Atari Punk Console. APC is a square wave synthesizer that creates fun low-fi sound and comes with users MODs.
Also known as Stepped Tone Generator published in 1980 by Forrest M. Mims III the circuit consist of a frequency oscillator that drive a monostable which emits square output pulses. The circuit has become very popular in the DIY electronic music scene and now you can experiment it directly in your DAW.
- Square waves low-fi sound
- 6 users MODs available:
- Pitch up & down
- Highpass resonant filters
- Lowpass resonant filters
- LFO (syncable on BPM)
- Key tracking…
- Zero-delay-feedback state variable filters
- Gate MOD with hold function
- Users can submit new MODs online
- Preset manager rename copy save load…
- Full MIDI automation support
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN
- Comes with users manual
- 1.2GHz CPU or higher with SSE2
- 512MB RAM or higher
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 7 XP (SP2 or later) or Vista™
- 800x600px or higher
- VST™ 2 compatible host software
- Sound card with ASIO driver support recommended
- To use the automation a Host with automation features and for MIDI learn a MIDI interface and an external MIDI control device is required.