Presonus Temblor T8 8 in. Active Studio Subwoofer with built in Crossover
To hear what’s really going on at the bottom of your mixes, you need a subwoofer that speaks the truth. The Temblor® T8 and T10 let you take charge of the low-frequency foundation of your mix with a combination of quality components and design, plenty of inputs and outputs, and extensive user controls not normally available in this price range.
The T8 and T10 provide more user controls than any other subwoofer in their class, enabling seamless integration into your listening environment.
- T8: 8-inch, downward-firing, glass-composite low-frequency transducer
- T8: Round, front-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Built-in crossover
- Switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Temblor outputs to the main monitors
- Polarity invert
- T8: 200 watt, Class AB amplification
- Internal damping and heat sink
- Integrated rubber feet for stable placement
- T8: Left and right, balanced ¼” TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- T8: Left and right, balanced ¼” TRS and unbalanced RCA outputs