XILS lab is proud to present their bundle containing SIX great vintage synthesizer recreations by XILS-lab: XILS 4 Poly KB II Syn'X XILS 5 Plus Oxium and XILS 3.
- The XILS 4 The XILS 4 emulates a prototype that was never released the EMS VCS4 based on two integrated interlinked and interacting VCS 3 ( Synthi) cores.
- The PolyKB II is a recreation of a very rare and very powerful polyphonic synthesizer released in the 80's by a famous french company. It is a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer based on two waveform morphing aliasing free oscillators and a self oscillating 4 poles low pass filter.
- The Syn'X is inspired by a famous and legendary Synthesizer from the 80's which a lot of talented guys used as their central Keyboard including some synths Gurus.
- The XILS 5 Plus combines a Vintage 10 band Vocoder Supreme Top Octave Divider based Strings and Human Voices or any sophisticated layering of these three elements.
- The Oxium is a performance oriented synthesizer offering both a classic pure analog sound and modern tones. with awesome real time modulations capabilities allowing you to play a synthesizer in ways you could never have imagined.
- The XILS 3 is an exciting new matrix style virtual modular synthesizer. Based on the architecture of the legendary EMS VCS3 synth the XILS 3 is capable of creating both 'classic' sounds and totally new ones.
- Windows (XP Vista 7 & 8) VST 32 & 64 bits RTAS (32 bits)
- Mac OSX (10.5 and later) : VST 32 & 64 bits Audio Unit 32 & 64 bits RTAS (32 bits)
- AAX Protools 10 (32 bits) & Protools 11 and later (64 bits)