$40 Mail-In Rebate!
Purchase a Yamaha DBR10 now through September 30, 2017 and get $40 cash back!
Click here to register
The DBR10 is the most compact model in its series and in its class. Capable of delivering a maximum SPL of 129dB from its compact enclosure the DBR10 can be used as a utility speaker in a variety of environments.
- Speaker type: 2-way Bi-amp powered speaker Bass-reflex type
- Frequency range (-10dB): 55Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal coverage: H - 90° / V - 60°
- Components: LF - Diameter:10 cone Voice Coil:2 Magnet:Ferrite / HF - Diaphragm:1 Type: 1 throat compression driver Magnet:Ferrite
- Crossover: 2.1kHz: FIR-X tuning™ (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic:700 W (LF: 500 W HF: 200 W) / Continuous: 325 W (LF: 260 W HF: 65 W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 129dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT1: Combo x1 INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced) OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN MONITOR OFF
- Heat dissipation: Fan cooling 4 speeds
- Power requirements: 100 V 100-120V 220-240 V 110/127/220V (Brazil) 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 60W(1/8 Power Consumption) 18W(Idle)
- Cabinet material: Plastic
- Finish: Black
- Handle: Top x 1
- Flying and mounting hardware: Bottom x 2 (Fit for M8 x 15 mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket: 35mm (Bottom x 1)
- Dimensions: W - 308mm (12.1) / H - 493mm (19.4) / D - 289mm (11.4)
- Net weight: 10.5 kg (23.2 lbs)