$50 Mail-In Rebate!
Purchase a Yamaha DBR12 now through September 30, 2017 and get $50 cash back!
Click here to register
The DBR12 represents a perfect balance of size and performance with 1000W of power and outstanding resolution at any output level. Ideal for front-of-house floor monitoring applications or even the stage side fills the DBR12 is an ideal choice for a wide range of applications.
- Speaker type: 2-way Bi-amp powered speaker Bass-reflex type
- Frequency range (-10dB): 52Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal coverage: H - 90° / V - 60°
- Components: LF - Diameter: Diameter:12 cone Voice Coil:2 Magnet:Ferrite / HF - Diaphragm:1.4 Type: 1 throat compression driver Magnet:Ferrite
- Crossover: 2.1kHz: FIR-X tuning™ (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic:1000 W (LF: 800 W HF: 200 W) / Continuous: 465 W (LF: 400 W HF: 65 W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 131dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT1: Combo x1 INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced) OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN MONITOR OFF
- Heat dissipation: Fan cooling 4 speeds
- Power requirements: 100 V 100-120V 220-240 V 110/127/220V (Brazil) 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 74W(1/8 Power Consumption) 18W(Idle)
- Cabinet material: Plastic
- Finish: Black
- Handle: Side x 2
- Flying and mounting hardware: Bottom x 2 Rear x 1 (Fit for M8 x 15 mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket: 35mm (Bottom x 1)