Yamaha DBR15 15 In. 2-way Powered Loudspeaker with Hi-Def DSP (Each)
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
More Financing Options
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
The DBR15 achieves best-in-class SPL of up to132dB and delivers the lowest frequency in its lineup. The DBR15 delivers outstanding performance for the main front-of-house sound for the live performance or DJ events that require highly prominent low and more power.
- Speaker type: 2-way Bi-amp powered speaker Bass-reflex type
- Frequency range: 50Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal coverage: H - 90° / V - 60°
- Components: LF - Diameter:15 cone Voice Coil:2.5 Magnet:Ferrite / HF - Diaphragm:1.4 Type: 1 throat compression driver Magnet:Ferrite
- Crossover: 2.1kHz: FIR-X tuning™ (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic:1000 W (LF: 800 W HF: 200 W) / Continuous: 465 W (LF: 400 W HF: 65 W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 132dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT1: Combo x1 INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced) OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN MONITOR OFF
- Heat dissipation: Fan cooling 4 speeds
- Power requirements: 100 V 100-120V 220-240 V 110/127/220V (Brazil) 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 74W(1/8 Power Consumption) 18W(Idle)
- Cabinet material: Plastic
- Finish: Black
- Handle: Side x 2
- Flying and mounting hardware: Bottom x 2 (Fit for M8 x 15 mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket: 35mm (Bottom x 1)