$50 Mail-In Rebate!
Purchase a Yamaha DXR10 now through September 30, 2017 and get $50 cash back!
Click here to register
Portable yet capable of producing an astonishing 131 dB SPL the DXR10’s compact functional design makes it ideal for a wide range of applications. Whether comprising a compact SR system or providing simple vocal / instrument amplification the onboard mixer eliminates the need for an external mixer - without compromising sound quality and power.
- Speaker Type: 10 2-way Bi-amp powered speaker Bass-Reflex type
- Components: Diameter-10 Cone Voice Coil: 2 Magnet: Ferrite
- Crossover: FIR-X tuning™ (Linear phase FIR filter)
- Output Power: Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W)/ Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis)-131dB SPL
- I/O Connectors: INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 INPUT2: Phone x2 INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2 THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with INPUT 1 ) LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN MONITOR OFF
- Power Requirements 100V - 240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 90W
- Flying and mounting hardware: Top x2 Rearx1 (Fits for M8 x 15mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket: 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)