$100 Mail-In Rebate!
Purchase a Yamaha DXR12 now through September 30, 2017 and get $100 cash back!
Click here to register
The DXR12 is an extremely high-power loudspeaker that is capable of producing a maximum SPL of 132dB with its impressive 1100W of power. It is the perfect solution for live sound applications that demand wide bandwidth and extremely high-resolution sound.
- Speaker type: 12 2-way Bi-amp powered speaker Bass-reflex type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 52Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover: FIR-X tuning™ (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic:1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 132dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 INPUT2: Phone x2 INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2 THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with INPUT 1 ) LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN MONITOR OFF
- Power requirements: 100V - 240V 50Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 110W
- Flying and mounting hardware: Top x2 Rear x1 (Fits for M10 x 18mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket: 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)