DAddario EJ45LP Pro-Arte Lightly Polished Composite Normal Tension Classical Strings
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
EJ45LP lightly polished normal tension is D'Addario's best selling lightly polished set preferred for its balance of rich tone and smooth feel.
Pro-Arte lightly polished composite strings feature an exclusive multifilament core material which delivers a powerful but warm tone which lasts 2-3 times longer than traditional classical strings. Each wound string is polished to a smooth surface for reduced finger noise. In addition to three traditional nylon treble strings each set contains an optional monofilament composite 3rd/G string which provides greater projection and optimal balance between basses and trebles. All Pro-Arte treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter/tension measurements and quality checks ensuring true sounding precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arte lightly polished sets are also ideal for recording.
- Silver plated copper wound on an exclusive Composite core material for powerful long lasting tone
- Wound strings are polished to a smooth surface for reduced finger noise great for recording!
- Composite 3rd/G for increased projection clear nylon 1st and 2nd strings. All laser sorted for consistent precise intonation
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0280 .0322 .036 Basses .027 .34 .043
- Environmentally friendly corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh