Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass 70s, Maple Fingerboard, Olympic White
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass 70s Maple Fingerboard Olympic White
Squier's Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s delivers dual Fender-designed pickups and a slim C-shaped maple neck with a vintage-tint gloss finish. Other features include a black-bound 9.5-radius maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and stylish black block inlays three-ply black pickguard four-saddle bridge knurled chrome control knobs and open-gear tuners. Super ’70s sound and feel for today’s bassists with superior Squier performance and value.
- Body Material: Soft Maple
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Scale Length: 34 (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5 (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5 (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Block
- Bridge Pickup: Fender®-Designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: Fender®-Designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup) Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup) Master Tone
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Strings: Fender® USA Bass 7250ML NPS (.045-.100 Gauges)