ZCAT Big Reverb TI Pedal
Big Reverb TI
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
The Big Reverb TI with Trails and nearly Infinite decay. A versatile reverb pedal, good choice for creating lush ambient soundscapes. After the pedal is disengaged reverb trails hang over naturally. Pressing and holding the footswitch activates the infinite decay which you can play over.
- Versatile ambient and spacey reverb
- The reverb trails off naturally when the pedal is disengaged
- Nearly infinite decay by pressing and holding the momentary footswitch
- Silent soft touch footswitch
- Selectable true bypass mode or buffered bypass with trails
- Controls: Mix, Decay, and Reverb Level
- Can be powered with 9V battery or 9V DC power supply (standard "Boss" type, negative tip)
- Die cast aluminium enclosure
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance: 1 K ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kohms or greater
- ADC-DAC HF response (-3dB): 20Hz-14 KHz
- THD (1KHz, -1db from clipping): 0.015-0.03%
- Current Draw: 80-90 mA (DC 9V)