- Any New item (other than as noted below) purchased from Bananas at Large may be returned within 14 days of the invoice date, for a full refund, exchange or credit.
- All Pre-Owned products may be returned in 48 hours.
- All Clearance, “additional mark down”, additionally discounted, “blow out”, “door buster” or otherwise identified as on sale may be returned within 7 days unless otherwise specified.
For online orders, the above return policy begins on the day the items were delivered. We must receive an active tracking number within the specified time.
Bananas must be notified within 24 hours of receiving delivery of any issues that pertain to damage during shipping, missing product or incorrect product.
The following items may not be returned
- Consumable items such as (but not limited to) strings, picks, drum sticks, drum heads, phono cartridges and replacement speakers.
- Any item that is worn on the body or is blown into, such as (but not limited to) earplugs, in-ear headphones, wind controllers or harmonicas.
- Computer software, items that can be copied and copyrighted material such as (but not limited to) books, videos and CD’s.
- Installed items such as (but not limited to) guitar pickups, drum heads, headphone parts and other installed parts.
- If you agree to back order or special order a product, you agree that order may not be canceled unless approved by Bananas. Special order items may be returned if defective for exchange. You will be notified what items qualify as special order status.
- Some items are 'sold as is' and 'all sales final'. Please see the product description for additional information.
Items presented for return must be considered in the same condition it was sold in. All packaging must be present and like new. All manuals, parts, accessories must be present, properly packaged in its individual packaging if there originally. No scratches, scuffs, bent or damaged items. If we can’t put it back on the floor as new, it can’t be returned for full value.
Other Things You Need to Know about Returns
Shipping and/or handling charges are not refundable. It is your responsibility to pay return shipping and to fully insure the unit(s) you are returning. Also, it is your responsibility to cover shipping charges for sending the item to you. If you are quoted free shipping and return the item, you will be required to cover the actual shipping costs incurred by your order. Items that are returned must be in the original packaging, with all accessories and paperwork included in the original shipment, such as owner's manual(s) and warranty card. Items must be free from signs of use or wear, and both warranty card and manual(s) must not have any writing in them. If your order was shipped to you in outer packaging it must be returned in that packaging as well as the inner box or boxes. Returned items that do not arrive in the condition described above may subject to a repackaging charge, plus the cost of replacing missing, soiled, worn or marked-on items up to 50% of the purchase price or may be denied a return all together. Obvious signs of use that reduce the value of a returned unit will be subject to additional charges based on how much we need to mark down the unit to make it sellable.
How Refunds are Processed
No Cash Refunds over $30. All refunds of Cash transactions over $30 are issued by Company check and mailed within 3-5 days, upon approved return. Charges made to a credit card will be refunded, less freight, handling and any reconditioning charges, to the same credit card. Payments made by check will be refunded with a check, after sufficient time has passed for your original check to completely clear through the banking system. Note: All returns and refunds are at the discretion of Bananas at Large management. Damaged, obviously used items or abuse of the return privileges may be grounds for a refusal of refunds or returns. We will not facilitate free rentals via our return policy. Prices and Specifications are Subject to Change Bananas at Large always strives for accuracy in the information and pricing we present. However, we are not responsible for typographical errors, incorrect specifications furnished by manufacturers, or for price changes. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Returns/Refunds During Pandemic
As per our standard return policy:
Bananas will not accept returns for “free rentals”. We understand the need to play during visits and quarantine, but our return policy is not a loophole to borrow for free. Please use other businesses if your intention is that.
We understand other vendors do not have inventory and may have a long wait period. You can order thru us for the same price and in many cases, we may have a loaner to get you through. You can support local, spend less (via our rewards program), and get more.
If we feel that is the case, we may charge a restock fee as a rental fee or deny the refund altogether. In other words, we’re asking nicely do not abuse our return policy. Microphones may still be returned for store credit but will be charged a cleaning/sanitization fee of $25. Guitars and other stringed instruments will be charged a $35 restring/clean fee. We intend to only offer clean products to our customers.
Please see an associate or contact us for more details.
We are here for you, please choose to support local!
Bananas At Large