The same Real Easy Book Level 1 used by school jazz ensembles world-wide now includes:
- Three-horn arrangements of each tune
- Separate pages for each horn player
- Parts simple enough for beginning players but which create fuller much more interesting performances.
- The new parts are written in a limited range to be playable by a variety of instruments.
- Each tune now includes harmony parts for the melody background parts behind soloists ensemble 'shout choruses ' etc.
- 172 pages of fun and rewarding arrangements by pianist/arranger/author Larry Dunlap