Acoustica Spin It Again Conversion Software [Download]
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
Spin It Aagain is the easiest way to convert Your LPs and Cassettes to CD and MP3. Remember all those 'oldies but goodies'? They just don't make those classic vinyl LPs and cassette tapes on CD. Well dust off your old 33's 45's & 78's because Acoustica's Spin It Again™ can easily record any vinyl LP to CD or cassette to MP3. Not only will our software make the whole recording and track dividing process child's play but it will also dramatically clean your recordings by getting rid of click and pop record noise or by removing hiss and hum off old cassettes. You can also record your LP collection and cassettes to your iPod or portable MP3 player! So let your music come to life and Spin-It-Again™! If you have a Windows computer with a soundcard you're ready to use our software!
- Support for monitoring on USB sound devices!
- Type in track/album information during recording!
- Automatically look up track information online for less typing!
- Better track detection based on typed or looked up information!
- Record two times longer! Up to 13.52 hours at CD quality!
- New easy speed/rate adjustor for recording 78s at 45 rpm.
- Ability to change volume of each track!
- Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 support!
- Dedicated interface to easily record your old cassettes and records. Easily transfer vinyl LP to CD or cassette to CD.
- Visual and audio wizards guide you through the recording level adjustment hardware hookup recording and editing process.
- Automatic track detection and silence removal algorithm splits your albums into tracks ready for your iPod MP3 or CD player.
- Automatically removes old record clicks pops and tape hiss.
- Create audio CDs and/or convert recordings to MP3 OGG WMA and hi-fi WAV files.
- Record in hi-fi sampling rates and bit depths and render out to hi-fi DVD audio ready files if desired and supported. (48khz -> 192 khz 24 bit audio)
- Split up previously recorded MP3s WAVs WMAs or OGGs into multiple tracks or burn to CD.
- Will burn tracks longer than one CD's worth. For example if you wanted to record an 4-tape audio book it would burn it over as many CDs as it needed.