ECG24 D'Addario's best selling gauge of flatwound strings delivers a balance of smooth feel warm/mellow tone and optimal tension ideal for traditional jazz rockabilly twang R&B and some pop/rock styles.
D'Addario Chromes are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire which is polished to an incredibly smooth surface. Chromes deliver a distinctive damped but tone-rich sound that only flatwounds can produce. D'Addario Chromes are the world's most popular flatwound strings.
- D'Addario's best selling flatwounds offers balance of smooth feel and warm mellow tone
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm mellow tone
- Environmentally friendly corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011 .015 Stainless Steel Flat Wound .022 .030 .040 .050