Musiclab RealStrat Electric Rhythm Guitar Accompaniment [Download]12-41275
- Shipping & Returns
- Payment Plans
- Protect Your Gear
Musiclab RealStrat Electric Rhythm Guitar Accompaniment
RealStrat — sample-based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar techniques emulating on a standard MIDI keyboard.
RealStrat provides incredible playability based on the unique performance modes and easy-to-use keyboard layout as well as the advanced key/pedal/velocity switch system allowing a keyboardist to perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression. RealStrat covers practically all sounds, articulations, and techniques a professional guitarist can produce on his Strat, including mute, bridge mute, harmonics, pinch harmonics, slap, unison bend, strumming, picking, chord chopping, scrapes, etc...
High quality dry samples recorded directly from Stratocaster pick-ups let you easily create any desired guitar sound using your favourite amplifier simulator.
- Multi-channel layering technology, incorporating a custom library of specially recorded samples taken from every fret of all 6 strings of a real guitar.
- The unique Floating Fret Position technology, which imitates change of fret position of a guitarist's hand on the neck. This gives you the possibility of playing on up to 140 guitar frets using just 46 keys of a standard keyboard!
- Our original Guitar Touch technology letting you easily imitate basic guitar techniques (strumming, plucking, sliding, bending, muting, etc..), using standard MIDI keyboard and MIDI controllers, such as Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel, Sustain Pedal, and Aftertouch.
- Sound Humanize technology allowing to wholly remove 'machine gun' effect on note repetition (tremolo, strumming, etc…).
- Guitar Rhythm Pattern technology providing powerful Pattern Manager completed with huge MusicLab Guitar Pattern Library for easily creating guitar accompaniment tracks. All you have to do is to find the appropriate rhythm pattern(s) in the Pattern Manager tree view, copy it to the needed number of measures, start your sequencer and use MIDI keyboard to play chord changes, or alternatively add chords to a MIDI track via sequencer's editor.
- The unique Struminator technology letting you use alternative MIDI controller (standard Guitar Hero game controller for Sony Playstation 3 by Activision Inc.) for creating authentic guitar accompaniment parts with ease and fun.
These technologies allow to closely emulate live guitar sound and performance, letting you create guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression
- Operates as a virtual instrument software plug-in in all major hosts like Logic, Cubase, Digital performer, Sonar, Pro tools, Studio One
- Works as a Standalone module
- 2GB+ RAM, 5GB+ free hard drive space
- Windows 7 SP1/8.1/10 32bit or 64bit
- VST2/VST3/AAX 32bit or 64bit host
- OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11
- VST2 32bit/VST3 64bit/AU 32bit or 64bit/AAX 32bit or 64bit host
- AAX support: Pro Tools 10.3.9 AAX32, Pro Tools 11/12 AAX64.
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we'll do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. In most cases, orders ship within 1-3 business days. Shipping and delivery dates are not guaranteed unless otherwise specified.
Most orders $100 and over qualify for FREE shipping within the Continental United States. Some exclusions may apply.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Buy Online, Pick Up In Store
Most orders are usually ready within 24 hours for same-day pickup or get free shipping to your local store. Just choose the "Ship to store" option at checkout.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Local Same Day* Delivery to your doorstep
Get your musical dreams filled faster!
Making your holiday shopping a little easier. We offer an easy “Order Online, Deliver to your Doorstep”.
This service is currently available for these towns within California: San Rafael, San Anselmo, Fairfax, Larkspur, Greenbrae, Corte Madera, Novato, Sausalito, Belvedere/Tiburon, Ross, Kentfield, and Mill Valley. Shipping rates are shown at checkout. Contact us if you have any questions.
Deliveries are contracted to a 3rd party delivery service, locally owned and operated Marin Courier Express.
*Order online before 3pm, items will be delivered same day generally within 4 hours. 2 hour options are available for additional fee. Orders after 3pm will be delivered next day.
See our full Local Same Day* Delivery terms for all of the details.
Local Pickup Only
Some products are available for local pickup only. If you’d like this item shipped, please call or text us at 1 (888) 900-1959 to discuss shipping options.
Any new item (other than as noted in our full Return Policy) purchased from Bananas at Large may be returned within 14 days of the invoice date, for a full refund, exchange or credit. All Pre-Owned Products may be returned in 48 hours. All Clearance, “additional mark down”, additionally discounted, “blow out”, “door buster” or otherwise identified as on sale are all sales final.
For online orders, the above return policy begins on the day the items were delivered. We must receive an active tracking number within the specified time.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Play now & Pay later!
Make music more affordable with these easy payment plans. It only takes a few minutes to apply or just choose the payment option at checkout. Bananas at Large offers these online and in-store financing options: Affirm, Zibby, QuadPay, GetFinancing, Synchrony and more! Click here for details.
Who is Warranty Life?
Warranty Life is a premium provider of protection plans. Backed by A- Rated carriers or better, our protection plans bring you piece of mind knowing you are covered.
With each WarrantyLife purchase comes a free online warranty account, where you can track the warranty coverage, review Terms and Conditions and gain access to claim information should you need it. Something not offered by other warranty companies.
- Power surges
- Mechanical or electrical failures, including those due to normal wear and tear
- Defects in materials and workmanship
- Internal heat, dust and humidity