Strymon DECO Tape Saturation and Doubletracker Pedal
In store pick up and returns available for online orders.
Everyday low price and price match guarantee.
Free shipping on most orders over $100.
"FuturePay tabs up to $3,000.”
Call or Email us to order.
Deco brings this original inspiration back giving you these vintage tape effects from the earliest recording studios right on your pedalboard.
Deco's Tape Saturation smooths out your sound with familiar and delicious tape compression and saturation while fattening it with subtle tape-driven transparent overdrive. The Doubletracker provides the power to shift your sound in many ways easily allowing you to achieve syrupy slapback tape echoes psychedelic tape flanging and gorgeous tape chorusing sounds.
- Detailed recreation of the mechanics and technology of two vintage studio reel-to-reel tape decks and their interactions
- Nuanced sonic delivery of the classic saturation effects of the tape record/playback process
- Simple and intuitive Lag Time knob allows for slapback delays tape echoes tape flanging tape chorusing
- Two Tape Saturation adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Saturation Level
- Three Doubletracker adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Lag Time Blend Wobble
- Three Doubletracker blend types to tailor doubletracked sound: Sum Invert Bounce
- Five hidden knobs for deep tone tweaking: High Trim Low Trim Auto-Flange Time Wide Stereo Mode +/- 3dB Boost/Cut
- Press and hold studio-inspired Auto-Flange effect
- High impedance mono input (internal jumper enables selectable TRS stereo input)
- Stereo output
- Two signal routing modes: Standard Wide Stereo Mode
- Individual Tape Saturation Bypass and Doubletracker Bypass footswitches
- Expression pedal input allows the connection of either an expression pedal (for selectable control over any knob parameter) external tap pedal (for remote time control of Doubletracker) or Favorite switch (to save a Favorite preset)
- Super low noise high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 110db signal to noise
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance SHARC DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- High quality tranparent Analog Buffered Bypass mode
- 9V center negative DC power supply included 250mA current draw
- Strong and lightweight electroless nickel plated aluminum chassis
- Designed and built in the USA