Boss VE-500 Vocal Performer Multi-Effects PedalVE-500
- Shipping & Returns
- Payment Plans
- Protect Your Gear
If you’re like most guitarists, you spend a lot of time choosing the right amps and pedals to craft your own personalized sound. But if you sing in your band as well, it hasn’t always been so easy to give your vocal sounds that same attention to detail—until now. The advanced VE-500 Vocal Performer provides everything you need to achieve impressive vocal harmonies and effects on stage, and all in streamlined stompbox that integrates seamlessly with the regular guitar effects on your pedalboard.
- Advanced vocal multi-effects stompbox for singing guitartist
- Automatic vocal harmony/pitch correction powered by newly enhanced BOSS algorithms for natural sound with smooth tracking
- Class-leading sound quality and high-powered BOSS DSP engine for processing vocals with up to nine effects at once
- Extensive selection of effects specially tuned for vocals; Enhance section for shaping core tone, plus reverb, delay, modulation, distortion, EQ, filter, and many other types for further processing
- Versatile and creative vocoder effect for generating electronic voice and talk box sounds based on guitar input
- Flexible effect routing options for processing live and harmonized vocals together or separately
- Dedicated looper
- XLR mic input with adjustable sensitivity and available phantom power
- Guitar input for harmony, pitch, and vocoder processing; Thru output for sending unprocessed signal to guitar pedals
- Stereo XLR outputs for sending vocal sounds to a PA mixer or recorder
- Three assignable footswitches for real-time performance control, plus support for up to two external footswitches or an expression pedal
- 99 user memories for storing patch setups
- Three assignable knobs for quick access to essential parameters while performing
- MIDI input and USB-MIDI for guiding harmony/pitch engine from an external MIDI keyboard or DAW backing tracks
- Editor/librarian software (Mac/Windows) for sound editing and patch management via USB
- Sampling Frequency48 kHz
- AD Conversion: 32 bits + AF method, AF method (Adaptive Focus method) is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (SN) ratio of the AD and DA converters.
- DA Conversion: 32 bits
- Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Patches: 99 (User) + 50 (Preset)
- Nominal Input Level: MIC IN: -40 dBu (Adjustable), INST IN: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance: MIC IN: 4 k ohms, INST IN: 2 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: XLR OUT L, R: -40 dBu, -10 dBu (Selectable), INST THRU: -10 dBu (Unbuffered)
- Output Impedance: XLR OUT L, R: 600 ohms
- Display: Graphic LCD (132 x 32 dots, backlit LCD)
- Controls: DOWN switch, UP switch, HARMONY switch, EFFECT EDIT button, KEY button, MENU button, EXIT button, ENTER button, 1 knob, 2 knob, 3 knob, GND LIFT switch
- Connectors: MIC IN connector: XLR type, balanced, phantom power (DC 48 V, 10 mA Max), INST IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type, XLR OUT L, R connectors: XLR type, INST THRU jack: 1/4-inch phone type, CTL1,2 / EXP jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type, USB COMPUTER port: USB Micro-B type,DC IN jack
- Power Supply: AC adaptor (PSA series)
- Current Draw: 310 mA (with phantom power), 210 mA (without phantom power)
- Accessories: AC adaptor: PSA series, Owner's manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Options (sold separately): Footswitch: FS-5U, FS-5L, Dual Footswitch: FS-6, FS-7, Expression Pedal: FV-500H, FV-500L, EV-30, Roland EV-5
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we'll do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. In most cases, orders ship within 1-3 business days. Shipping and delivery dates are not guaranteed unless otherwise specified.
Most orders $100 and over qualify for FREE shipping within the Continental United States. Some exclusions may apply.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store
Most orders are usually ready within 24 hours for same-day pickup or get free shipping to your local store. Just choose the "Ship to store" option at checkout.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Local Pickup Only
Some products are available for local pickup only. If you’d like this item shipped, please call or text us at 1 (888) 900-1959 to discuss shipping options.
Starting Dec 7th through December 23rd, any new item (other than as noted on our full Return Policy) purchased from Bananas at Large may be returned within 14 days of the invoice date for a full refund, 30 days exchange or credit. All Pre-Owned Products may be returned in 48 hours. All Clearance, “additional mark down”, additionally discounted, “blow out”, “door buster” or otherwise identified as on sale are all sales final.
For online orders, the above return policy begins on the day the items were delivered. We must receive an active tracking number within the specified time.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Play now & Pay later!
Make music more affordable with these easy payment plans. It only takes a few minutes to apply or just choose the payment option at checkout. Bananas at Large offers these online and in-store financing options: Sezzle, Affirm, FuturePay, Community Finance, Synchrony and more! Click here for details.
Who is Warranty Life?
Warranty Life is a premium provider of protection plans. Backed by A- Rated carriers or better, our protection plans bring you piece of mind knowing you are covered.
With each WarrantyLife purchase comes a free online warranty account, where you can track the warranty coverage, review Terms and Conditions and gain access to claim information should you need it. Something not offered by other warranty companies.
- Power surges
- Mechanical or electrical failures, including those due to normal wear and tear
- Defects in materials and workmanship
- Internal heat, dust and humidity