EJ42 6-string phosphor bronze Resophonic guitar strings offer a warm well balanced acoustic tone optimal resistance and comfortable feel. The standard in Resophonic strings!
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm bright and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn hexagonally shaped high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- Phosphor Bronze 6-string Resophonic Guitar Strings
- Preferred for its warm bright and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .016 .018 Phosphor Bronze Wound .028 .035 .045 .056