EJ44C extra-hard tension strings are optimal for maximum string resistance and projection without compromising tone.
Pro-Arté Composite strings feature an exclusive multifilament stranded core material which delivers a powerful but warm tone which lasts 2-3 times longer than traditional classical strings. In addition to three traditional nylon treble strings each set contains an optional monofilament Composite 3rd/G string which provides greater projection and optimal balance between basses and trebles. All Pro-Arté treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter/tension measurements and quality checks ensuring true sounding precise trebles in every set.
- Silver plated copper wound on an exclusive Composite core material for powerful long lasting tone
- Composite 3rd/G for increased projection clear nylon 1st and 2nd strings. All laser sorted for consistent precise intonation
- Extra-hard tension optimal for maximum string resistance and projection without compromising tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0290 .0333 .0416 Basses .030 .036 .045
- Environmentally friendly corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh