Fender Rumble 200 Bass Combo Amp
For bassists everywhere at all levels, Rumble bass combos are re-engineered to be astoundingly compact, portable and lightweight, with seismic Fender bass tone and stage-worthy features.
On sight alone, you might not believe that the stylish diminutive Rumble 200 combo actually pumps 200 watts of pure bass muscle and finesse, but it does exactly that. Lighter and louder than ever, it’s built with great features including classic Fender styling, 15” Eminence® speaker and compression horn, overdrive circuit, versatile three-button voicing and more.
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 200 Watts at 4 ohms (with Extension Cabinet), 140 Watts at 8 ohms (Internal)
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Amplifier Jewel: Red LED
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: One - 15” Eminence®-Designed Ceramic Magnet Speaker
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Tweeter: One - Compression Tweeter with On/Off Switch