Fender Rumble 500 2x10 Bass Combo Amp - Black and Silver2370600000
For bassists everywhere at all levels, Rumble bass combos are re-engineered to be astoundingly compact, portable and lightweight, with seismic Fender bass tone and stage-worthy features.
On sight alone, you might not believe that the stylishly diminutive Rumble 500 combo pumps an astounding 500 watts of pure bass muscle and finesse, but it does exactly that. Lighter and louder than ever, it's built with great features including classic Fender styling, dual 10" Eminence® speakers and compression horn, overdrive circuit, versatile three-button voicing and more. A must-have combo for the gigging bassist.
- Footswitch: 1-Button Economy (P/N: 0994049000), Vintage (P/N: 0994054000), LED (P/N: 0994052000) (Not Included)
- Wattage: 500 Watts at 4 ohms (with External Speaker), 350 Watts at 8 ohms (Internal)
- Voltage: 120V
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Amplifier Jewel: Red LED
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: Two - 10" Eminence®-Designed Ceramic Magnet
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms