MXR Digital Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal M300M300
The MXR Reverb delivers six distinct high end reverb styles, each exquisitely crafted and tuned by the award-winning MXR design team. It all comes in a standard-sized MXR box with a simple three-knob setup and a hi-fi analog dry path with a massive 20 volts of headroom thanks to Constant Headroom Technology™. Each reverb style is as richly detailed as any found in the highest-end rack units and plug-ins, and all you have to do to step through them is push the Tone knob.
- The PLATE setting provides a shimmering smooth wash of space that’s a go-to choice from the studio recording world.
- SPRING sets a new standard for truly authentic sounding reverb without coiled metal—a perfect recreation of the classic amp-based effect, with the Tone control taking you from dark vintage amp spring, through classic jangle, to bright surfy splatter.
- EPIC is a unique combination of multiple interwoven analog-tone delay lines and complex modulation—perfect for solos from that more shaded part of the lunar landscape.
- MOD throws down a plate-flavored spaciousness with richly organic modulation in the feedback path.
- The ROOM style adds subtle body and projection to your guitar tone at shorter decay times while longer decay times yield rich organic space that doesn’t wash out.
- PAD closes out the line-up with a unique combination of sub-octave + octave-up with echoes + "shimmer" + synth/organ modulation + reverb.
Connect a Dunlop DVP series volume/expression pedal to the expression jack to toggle and blend between two different knob setting configurations. The Reverb includes 100% wet mode, stereo input and output capability, and true relay or trails bypass.