NUGEN Audio SEQ-S Linear-phase spline EQ [Download]11-33117
A direct-draw interface and detailed spectrum analysis make it easy to quickly identify and specifically fine-tune your audio. Couple this with EQ matching via sonic fingerprinting and you have some unique possibilities.
Beyond traditional EQ you can also use SEQ-S to capture the flavour of a piece of source audio and then transfer it to your current work – great for restoration and harmonisation work. Or use the same technique on individual tracks to unify different takes microphone positions and more.
The EQ Invert control gives you a minimally-invasive technique for creating space in a complex mix where traditional EQs are just too cumbersome. By ‘sampling’ the vocal and applying the inverted the curve to the backing specific space can be gently created without unnecessarily altering the original tonality of the underlying audio.
Unlike many linear phase EQs SEQ-S has a unique Quality Setting that gives it great precision in the low frequencies allowing you to make highly transparent adjustments without muddying the mix. The resolution is scalable to suit your task. Choose all the precision you need for demanding work during mastering or vary the setting to run multiple instances concurrently during a mixing session.
- Transparent sound without phase smearing
- Sharper transients
- No phase warping
- Match different takes and environments
- Mono stereo 5.1 and 7.1 operation
- Clone source EQ to target mix
- Invert facility to sculpt specific space
- Mid/Side options available
- Individual surround channel access
- Easily generate complex curves
- Curve scale and smoothing
- Intuitive zoomable interface
- Mac OSX 10.6.x 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP or above 512 MB RAM