The pan control has come of age. Now you can adjust the stereo balance where you want to. Gone are the days when making an improvement in one area causes problems with another - choose the frequencies you want to fix and move them leaving the rest of the stereo image intact.
Adjust the position of percussion sounds in a stereo track or add stereo positioning to mono samples placing frequencies exactly where you want them. Stereoplacer gives you control that is simply not available within a traditional mix setup.
Stereoplacer is an advanced fine-tune parametric balancing control. This allows you to tune each band into specific frequencies and move the frequency content around in the stereo sound stage - Stereoplacer keeps the balance of the original sounds while you choose the position.
- reposition composite material
- deal with complex sound sources
- leaves original character intact
- fix poor recordings
- ideal for restoration work
- dynamic visual feedback
- Stereoplacer is available in RTAS VST and AU formats for PC and Mac (universal binary)
- Mac OSX 10.4.x or above G4 1.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo 1.66 GHz 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP Windows Vista or Windows 7 Pentium 1.4 GHz 512 MB RAM