Yamaha FG820L Left Handed Folk Acoustic GuitarFG820L
Yamaha FG820L Left Handed Folk Acoustic Guitar
Left-handed version of the FG800. Available in a Natural finish.
A new FG has louder and stronger sound in the low- to mid-ranges, thanks to cutting-edge acoustic analysis technology developed by the Yamaha R&D Division. Yamaha’s engineers have achieved this sound by utilizing analysis and simulation to arrive at the best bracing design without depending on tradition or guesswork. This analysis led to the development of the new scalloped bracing pattern, a new and ideal acoustic structure that maintains the durability of the top board while bringing out the most sound the Yamaha FG has to offer.
The history of Yamaha‘s FG series started in 1966 with the release of the FG180 and FG150. Over the 50 years since its introduction, they have developed and produced several generations of FG - all of which have made FG the ideal acoustic for contemporary players. In all, there have been over 200 FG models since 1966.
Every aspect of an FG is crafted to make a better guitar. From painstakingly cured and dried woods to beautiful hand-sprayed finishes and detailed quality control checks each and every FG is made to be a lifelong partner.
Rich midrange Warm and strong sound Quick response
- Body Shape: Traditional Western
- Scale Length: 650mm (25 9/16”)
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Back and Side Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, R400mm (23 5/8")
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut: Urea, 43mm (1 11/16”)
- Saddle Material: Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners: Die-cast Chrome(TM29T)
- Body Binding: Cream
- Soundhole Inlay: Black + White
- Pickguard: Tortoise Pattern
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Finish: Matt