EJ38H phosphor bronze guitar strings are designed for High Strung or Nashville tuning methods to offer a jangly 12-string affect when recording layering or double-tracking guitars.
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm bright and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn hexagonally shaped high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- Designed and gauged for High Strung or Nashville tuning methods
- Phosphor Bronze preferred for its warm bright and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010 .014 .009 .012 .018. Phosphor Bronze Wound .027